If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after getting arrested, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your hearing. Excluding a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are eligible to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Even if you get arrested in the middle of the night, you can call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for fast bail services in Larned, KS. Our bail agents are available 24/7 to serve you anytime you or a loved one needs help.
Your local agent:
Merrill / Debra Cauble
Phone: (620) 285-3500
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
Since a judge sets the amount of bail based on severity of charges, previous record, and other factors, the price of bail will vary. Bail amounts can range significantly, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Not many defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. Instead of paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a small percentage of the total amount. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which you are ineligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: If you’re arrested for domestic violence charges, call Owens Bonding Co. for speedy and affordable domestic violence bail bonds in Larned, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one are facing drug charges in Larned, KS, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for bail services near you.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without breaking the bank with a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t go broke trying to pay for federal offense bail by yourself; contact the bail agents at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: Most felony offenses carry higher bail rates, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail agents help you get out from behind bars and back to the safety of your own home with misdemeanor bail services in Larned, KS.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here to help, 24/7/365, with probation violation bail services near Larned, KS.
- Weapons Charges: If you’ve been arrested for a weapons violation, contact our professional bondsmen for bail bond services in Larned, KS right away.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a distressing and sometimes nerve-wracking ordeal, and the bail process can be complicated and difficult to understand. The confusing legal jargon and high cost of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. To help you get through the bail system, we have more than 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. Our comprehensive bond services also cover some specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you or a loved one require an appearance bond to get out of jail, call your local Kansas bail agent at Owens Bonding Co.
- Appeal Bond: If you require a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Kansas, contact our bonding agency for help.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: When you need to clear a warrant, contact Owens Bonding Co. for licensed assistance about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bail in Larned, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns multiple entities in an agreement.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste another minute behind bars when you could be with family or working on your case. Wherever you are in Kansas, Owens Bonding Co. has a local agent prepared to help you get out of jail quickly. As long as you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. We always make sure your information is kept private and treat every customer with care. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, day or night, for bail bonds in Larned, Kansas, or anywhere else in the state!