If the only thing standing between you and an early release is the cost of bail, don’t despair. There are many options when it comes to bailing out of jail, and in many cases you can get a bail bond. Dial 866-830-2663 for certified bail services in Hays, KS by Owens Bonding Co., anytime of day or night. Our offices are constantly open 24/7, to best serve you.
Your local agent is:
Phone: (785) 628 8282
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The cost of your bail is determined by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, past record, flight risk, and more. From a few hundred to a tens of thousands of dollars, bail can be an enormous financial burden for some. Not many defendants have an extra $1,000 or more to provide for their bail, and often withdrawal limits slow down the process. In such a situation, you can get a bail bond from a licensed bail agent to put forth the majority of the money while only paying a small fraction of the total cost of cash bail yourself. Excluding a few charges where bail is not an option or the judge will only allow cash bail, our bondsmen can help you with:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Whether it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call us for domestic violence bail bonds in Hays, KS.
- Drug Charges: When you or a loved one need bail bonds for drug charges in Kansas, contact Owens Bonding Co.
- DUI Bail: If you are in jail for driving under the influence, contact your local Owens Bonding Co. bondsman for quick, professional bail bond service in Hays, KS.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you or a loved one have been charged with a federal offense, leave jail without breaking the bank with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Owens Bonding Co. can help save you money with felony bail services in Hays, KS.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t afford to afford the full amount of bail for a misdemeanor offense, talk to us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail agents are here for you, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail bonds near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons charge and need assistance affording bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
If you are puzzled or stressed out by the bail system, you’re not alone, so don’t panic. All the legal terms can be particularly overwhelming for new offenders, and the pressure of a financial burden does not make it any easier. That’s why the team at Owens Bonding Co. is here for you 24/7, always ready to help you navigate the bail system. Our bail agents are also happy to assist you or your loved one with specialized bail bonds, including the following:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you may be charged with an additional crime in addition to forfeiting your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Hays, KS, contact our bail agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: Our bail agents are here to assist you clear any outstanding warrants for your arrest.
- Cash Bond: You are required to pay the cash bail price in full if your judge requires a cash bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to help with immigration bonds in Hays, KS anytime, 24 hours a day.
- Surety Bond: A comprehensive term, surety bonds include bail bonds in addition to other types of bonds.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t lose one more second locked in jail when you could be safe at home or working on your case. Owens Bonding Co. has over 30 bail agents in counties throughout the state of Kansas to help you get out of jail as fast as possible. If you are eligible for bail, our bondsmen can help get you out from behind bars at a fraction of the expense. At our agency, you can depend on quality service with respect and the highest discretion. Contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663, anytime of the day or night, for bail bonds in Hays, KS, or anywhere else in the state!