If you’ve been arrested and can’t afford bail, you don’t have to stay in jail. Except for a couple of criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. Call 866-830-2663 for fast bail bonds in Great Bend, KS by Owens Bonding Co., 24 hours a day. No matter what time of day or night it is, our certified bail agents are available to you, including weekends and holidays.
Your local agent is:
Great Bend, KS
Phone: (620) 603-3920
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
There’s no way to determine precisely how much your bail will be, as a judge sets this number and it is non-negotiable. Unless you are a rich celebrity, the price of leaving jail early can be a major roadblock when it comes to leaving jail early. Though a few people may be able to reach into their savings or borrow from friends and family, this is not an option for many people. This is when a bail agent comes in to save you financially, as most bail bonds only cost you 10 percent of the full bail price. While there are a couple of criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to provide the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: Don’t waste more nights in jail than you have to; give us a call for domestic violence bail bonds anytime, day or night.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: If you or a loved one have been arrested for a DUI, come to Owens Bonding Co. for fast, affordable bail bonds.
- Federal Offense Bail: If you’ve been charged with a federal offense, get out of jail without going broke with bail services from Owens Bonding Co.
- Felony Bail: Bail for a felony offense can be very expensive, so let us help you reduce the cost with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Let our bail bondsmen help you get out from behind bars and back to the comforts of your own home with misdemeanor bail bond in Great Bend, Kansas.
- Probation Violation Charges: If you or a loved one require probation violation bail bond, give Owens Bonding Co. a call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re in jail on a weapons violation and need help paying for bail, contact Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
Getting arrested is a stressful and occasionally scary situation, and the bail process can be complex and difficult to understand. The complex legal terms and high price of bail can make the experience all the more stressful. To help you navigate the bail process, we have over 35 bail agents working 24/7 throughout the state. In addition to bail services for the common crimes listed above, we also offer help with:
- Appearance Bond: Failure to appear for court may earn you an additional criminal charge, but we can help!
- Appeal Bond: If you need a supersedeas bond or appeal bond in Great Bend, KS, contact our bonding agency for assistance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear an arrest warrant, call Owens Bonding Co. for licensed help about your options.
- Cash Bond: In a few cases, the judge will require a cash or cash only bond, meaning you cannot use a bail bond to get out of jail.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is available to assist with immigration bonds in Great Bend, Kansas anytime, day or night.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a form of surety bond, which concerns three parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
You shouldn’t need to stay in jail when you could go home with your loved ones or working on your case. Wherever your location, we have nearby bond agents throughout the state to assist you with quick, professional service. From lesser misdemeanor offenses to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. With our agency, you can rely on professional service with respect and the utmost privacy. For a certified bail bondsman in Great Bend, KS, call 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.