If you cannot afford to bail out of jail after an arrest, don’t give up on getting out ahead of your court date. Except for a few criminal charges, most defendants are allowed to bail out of jail by using a bail bond instead of the full amount in cash. If you or a loved one need bail services in Emporia, KS, contact Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 no matter the time of day or night! Our agency is open around the clock, including nights, weekends and holidays, so you never need to lose unnecessary time in jail.
Your local agent is:
Phone: (620) 342-2222
Bail Bonds for Common Charges
The price of your bail is set by the judge and depends on several factors, including your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. Bail prices can vary dramatically, from $100 to tens of thousands and up depending on the specifics of your situation. Not many defendants have an additional $1,000 or more to use for their bail, and sometimes withdrawal limits slow down the process. Rather than paying the amount in full, you can get a bail bond and only pay a low percentage of the total price. While there are a few criminal charges for which defendants are not eligible for bail, we are happy to help with the following:
- Domestic Violence Bonds: No matter if it’s three in the afternoon or three in the morning, call Owens Bonding Co. for domestic violence bail bonds in Emporia, KS.
- Drug Charges: Contact Owens Bonding Co. for fast release if you’ve been jailed for a drug offense in Kansas.
- DUI Bail: Let an agent from Owens Bonding Co. help you or a loved one get an early release without spending a fortune on a DUI bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend all your savings trying to afford for federal offense bail on your own; call the team at Owens Bonding Co today!
- Felony Bail: The majority of felony charges have higher bail prices, and our bail agents can help you afford bail and get out quickly.
- Misdemeanor Bail: If you can’t manage to pay cash bail for a misdemeanor offense, call us about bail bond options and payment plans.
- Probation Violation Charges: Our bail bondsmen are here to help, 24 hours a day, with probation violation bail services near you.
- Weapons Charges: If you’re arrested on a weapons charge and need assistance paying for bail, call Owens Bonding Co. for quick, professional service.
Navigating the Bail Process
With years of experience in the business, we know exactly how confusing and overwhelming the justice system and bail process can be for people. All the legal terms can be particularly stressful for first-time offenders, and the stress of a financial burden does not make it any easier. This is why the staff at Owens Bonding Co. is available 24 hours a day, always prepared to help you navigate the bail system. Our comprehensive bail services also include a few specialized bonds, such as:
- Appearance Bond: If you fail to appear for court, you might be charged with an additional misdemeanor in addition to surrendering your bail bond.
- Appeal Bond: Required to delay payment until after the appeals process, an appeal bond or supersedeas bond aids both the defendant and the plaintiff.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: You have a few choices when it comes to warrant clearance in Emporia, KS, so give us a call anytime for assistance.
- Cash Bond: You cannot get a bail bond and are required to pay your bail in full if the judge demands a cash-only bond.
- Immigration Bail: If you require immigration bail services, give one of our licensed bail bondsmen a call for confidential, quality service.
- Surety Bond: A bail bond is a type of surety bond, which involves multiple parties in a legal contract.
Your Ticket to Freedom
Don’t waste days or weeks in jail while waiting for your court hearing; get out and get back to your job or your loved ones. With over 35 bondsmen serving over 75 counties, Owens Bonding Co. is available to help you anywhere in Kansas. From minor misdemeanor charges to expensive felony charges, we manage all types of bail. You can know that our agents will never judge you based on your charges or situation, and we keep your information private. For a certified bail bondsman in Emporia, Kansas, dial 866-830-2663 any day of the week, any time of the day or night.