Bail Bonds Services Throughout the State of Kansas!
Don’t stay in jail if you can’t afford bail! Call the professional agents at Owens Bonding Co. for affordable bail bonds near you. No matter where you are in the state of Kansas, call one of our 35+ bail agents at 866-830-2663. We handle all types of bail bonds for all charges, from misdemeanors to federal offenses. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are never more than a phone call away when you need help!
In business for more than 15 years, Owens Bonding Co. has grown into a statewide network of licensed bail agents. If you need fast bail bonds in Wichita, KS or anywhere else, just give us a call. All of our agents are committed to your privacy and will treat you with respect and care. We know that an arrest can be stressful and overwhelming, so we do our best to make the process as simple and easy as possible.
While cash bail, the amount set by the judge, is legally obligated to not be excessive, the price can still be quite high. When you need to get bailed out, calling friends and family for the cash isn’t your only option though. With a bail bond, you only need to pay a small percentage of the total cash bail amount. Most bail bond premiums only require 10 percent, making them an affordable and faster option for getting out of jail. The bond carries some requirements and restrictions, mainly that you attend all your court dates. In some cases, collateral or a co-signer may be required, but we will determine this on a case by case basis.
Don’t waste another minute in jail when you could be enjoying your freedom. Call Owens Bail Bonding for bail bonds in Wichita, KS at 866-830-2663. We are available 24/7 for your convenience!
Common Bail Charges
No matter what criminal charges you’re in jail for, we will work quickly to get you out at a low cost to you. Most common charges are eligible for bail, while there are a few very severe charges that are ineligible for bail. Jail bail is determined by many factors, including the severity of your charges, prior record, flight risk, and more. A cash bail price can range from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands or more. If you need bail bonds in Wichita, KS, just call Owens Bonding Co. at 866-830-2663 for any of the following jail bail bonds:
- Domestic Violence Bail: If you are stuck in jail on domestic violence charges, call your local Owens Bonding Co. agent for fast, affordable bail.
- Drug Charge Bail: Bail prices can be high depending on your drug charges, so if you need help affording bail, call us.
- DUI Bail: Depending on the severity of your charges, you could be looking at hefty fines, so save some money and get a bail bond.
- Federal Offense Bail: Don’t spend a fortune on federal offense bail; let our professional bondsmen help you get out of jail without going broke.
- Felony Bail: In most cases, felony bail costs more than misdemeanor bail, and we can help you lower the cost and get an early release.
- Misdemeanor Bail: Even misdemeanor bail can be too high for some people, but our agents can help you get out of jail at a fraction of the cost.
- Probation Violation Charge Bail: When you need bail for violating probation, make Owens Bonding Co. your first choice for Kansas bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail: We can help bail you out of jail with weapons charges bail bonds anywhere in Kansas.
Other Bail Services
Additional Bail Services
In addition to standard bail bonds, there are a few more specialized bonds that Owens Bonding Co. is happy to provide. We can help you clear arrest warrants in Wichita, KS, no matter how recent or old they are. You never know when an old warrant will catch up to you, so let us help you take care of any outstanding warrants in Kansas. Call Owens Bonding Co. for any kind of bail bond in Wichita, KS or elsewhere in the state. We can help you with:
- Appeal Bonds: A specialty bond used in an appeal, it delays payment until the process is complete.
- Appearance Bonds: These bonds are usually a small amount and are somewhat similar to a personal recognizance.
- Arrest Warrant Clearance Bail: If you need to clear a recent or older arrest warrant, contact our bail agents for assistance.
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you must pay a cash bond, you cannot receive assistance from a bail bond.
- Immigration Bail: Owens Bonding Co. is happy to help with immigration bail bonds in Wichita, KS and elsewhere in the state.
- Surety Bond: While a bail bond is a type surety bond, the terms are sometimes used to mean the same thing in the U.S. courts.
Common Bail Questions
What is a bail bond?
A bail bond is a legal agreement between you (the defendant), the bondsman, and the court. It lets the bondsman pay most of your cash bail amount to the court, which will release you on the grounds that you abide by the agreement. Bonds typically indicate that you must show up for your court dates, and may place restrictions on where you can travel.
How much does a bail bond cost?
The cost of the bond will depend on the bail amount set by the judge. After an arrest, the judge will consider your charges, prior record, and other factors to determine price for bail. These prices can range from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Most bail bonds cost only 10 percent of the total, so a bail bond for $5,000 bail would only cost $500.
What happens if I miss my court date?
If you fail to appear in court, you can be charged with an additional misdemeanor. A warrant will be issued for your arrest, and your bail agent will work to track you down. When you are caught, you will be returned to jail and forfeit your bail bond, making you liable for the full cost of jail bail.